No matter how long you have struggled, nor how complex your life has become, we
at Sovereign Health can make this promise:
An Eating Disorder is a temporary problem. It is not an identity; not a life
sentence. We are here to help you find the solutions for a healthy, rewarding future.
Does this sound like your life or the life of someone you love?
Do you feel ashamed by your food 'secrets'? At the same time, does it seem impossible
to change the food rules that not only run your life, but also isolate you from
everyone else − especially those who love you? You have an eating disorder!
If you, or a loved one suffers from an eating disorder, you are not alone. Millions
of men and women struggle with food-related disorders, including Anorexia, Bulimia,
Compulsive Overeating and the newly diagnosed Orthorexia. These disorders have the
following characteristics in common:
- abnormal and harmful food-related behaviors such as restricting, bingeing or purging.
- unhealthy beliefs, perceptions and expectations about food, weight and body shape.
- damage to careers and to relationships.
- psychological as well as physical in nature.
- potential long-term health problems and life-threatening illness.
Does this sound like your life? There is hope in knowing that others have experienced
the same problems and with treatment have regained lives that are fulfilling and
Sovereign Health Treatment:
Offering premium treatment for Eating Disorders to adult men and women.